The discovery suggests that Abdeslam - the only surviving member of the group which carried out November's deadly attacks - had plans to carry out further killings in France, according to French news site BFMTV.
Marseille's port and Paris's La Défense business district - where investigators believe Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of the November shootings, had been planning an attack - both featured on the list, as well as Toulouse's airport and the European Parliament in Strasbourg. Various methods, including drones, attacks from an aeroplane, and shootings, were suggested in the document.
The list of potential targets across the country was found in the Brussels apartment where the fugitive was captured after a dramatic shootout in March.
All four sites on the list had been included on a French military document which named seven vulnerable locations, raising the possibility that Abdeslam took inspiration from this list, which was published in January while the killer was on the run.
Investigators seized the computer in March, and found the list in a folder named 'Salah', along with videos of Mohamed Merah, the gunmen whose shooting spree in Toulouse left seven dead in 2012, of the November 13th attacks and further Isis propaganda.
The 26-year-old arrived in France for questioning on Friday, but his lawyer said that he has told police nothing despite previously expressing his desire to come to France "to explain himself". In his two interrogations in Belgium, Abdeslam gave the impression he was merely a pawn of Abaaoud and his own brother Brahim, who blew himself up outside a Paris cafe during the November attacks.
But he has already been caught in a lie, saying he only met Abaaoud once before, when in fact they had a record of teenage delinquency together in Molenbeek. A Belgian minister had previously said that Abdeslam had been "planning something in Brussels".
READ MORE: Profile of Salah Abdeslam: the pot-smoking 'little moron' of Paris attacks