For those travelers who have booked a trip to Egypt, the travel firms are working lay on additional flights and new hotel rooms, primarily in the Canary Islands.
"All passengers will of course be offered open re-routing," Fritidsresor said in a statement.
While unrest continues in Egypt, Swedish tour operators are are working to complete the repatriation of the Swedes currently on holiday in the country. The foreign ministry however expects several thousand will remain in Egypt at the end of the week.
The evacuation of Swedish tourists from Egypt is reported to progressing smoothly, the major tour operators stated on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, 800 Ving tourists were flown back to Sweden and during the week several extra flights will be laid on to bring home Swedes from resorts in Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh.
Apollo on Tuesday flew home all of its passengers who had been in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh and on Thursday around 1200 people who had been in Hurghada will be flown home.
Both Ving and Apollo announced that they expect to fly home their remaining passengers on Saturday.
The foreign ministry estimates that, despite the efforts, 2000-3000 Swedes will remain in Egypt at the end of the week. This is due to the fact that in addition to charter travellers there are number of people travelling independently in the country.
The ministry is follow developments, but there are currently no plans to lay on extra services aside from charter tour firm.
"We have made no amendments to our travel advice," said Camilla Åkesson Lindblom at the foreign ministry's press service.